Sunday 14 October 2012

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!



1) Which hour was most daunting for you? I'm not sure since I didn't read too long because I couldn't concentrate on reading. I was worrying about something.
2) Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
3) Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope.
4) What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Not sure since I didn't really participate because of the worrying.
5) How many books did you read? Half of one.
6) What were the names of the books you read? I read half of A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir.
7) Which book did you enjoy most? What I read of A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir was great.
8) Which did you enjoy least? Ummm....
9) If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10) How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will participate again. I will hopefully read more next time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you were so worried :( Hopefully next time you're in a better state of mind!

    ReplyDelete