Saturday 13 October 2012

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!



1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Ontario Canada
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir. It is the only book I have picked out since it's big and I'm usually really bad at read-a-thons.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I don't really have any snacks.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I used to have a book blog a long time ago but I stopped blogging. I am excited to get back into it.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I just want to read as much as possible. During read-a-thons I usually get distracted and end up reading less than normal. So I want to try and focus more on reading.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck on today's readathon! I hope A Dangerous Inheritance is working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the readathon is going well for you and you are enjoying A Dangerous Inheritance. I know exactly what you mean - I'm very easily distracted. #cheerSweetarts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoyed the RAT. It's so hard not to get distracted!

    #cheerSweetarts

    ReplyDelete