Tuesday 1 January 2013

Review: Shakespeare Undead by Lori Handeland

Shakespeare Undead (Shakespeare Undead #1) by Lori Handeland
Published: June 8th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin

Summary: Something wicked this way comes . . . and it keeps coming and coming and coming. . . .

William Shakespeare was one of history's greatest writers, a master of words with a body of work that is truly impressive . . . some may say a little too impressive for a single man to accomplish in one lifetime. Perhaps, as many have speculated, he had assistance. Or perhaps the explanation is more . . . unusual.

Who was William Shakespeare?

Who was the Dark Lady of the Sonnets?

Why are the undead stalking the alleyways of London?

And can they be stopped?

Something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark.

So brace yourself for a wild ride through twisted streets and shadowed graveyards of Elizabethan London, where you'll discover how the Bard got his Bite.

My Review: I love these type of books. So when I came across this one on sale I had to grab it. Even though I really enjoy these books, I didn't really have any expectations going into this one. They can be very hit or miss. So because of that, part of me was surprised at just how much I liked it and another part of me was wondering why I was so surprised.

Shakespeare Undead is so well written that you are pulled in from the first page. I loved Kate. She is so brave and strong. We need more characters like her. I wish I was like her. I also loved Will. He actually had me laughing out loud and that doesn't happen too often while reading.

If you haven't read this book, you need to go get it right now. You wont regret it. I will be getting the next book, Zombie Island as soon as I can.

My Rating:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment